Specializing in All Areas of Real Estate: Including Homes, Condos, Vacant Land and Commercial Properties.
- Twenty-three years of real estate experience;
- 16 years in Pagosa Springs, Co. A native of Colorado, I was born and raised in Denver, have two children now 27 and 22, which were raised primarily in Pagosa Springs.
- I received a Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education, and taught kindergarten for 8 years, until I moved to "the mountains", where I enjoyed hiking and being outdoors.
- I receieved my broker's license in 1989, and worked for Coldwell Banker for 10 years.
- I represented the top 1% and 10% of agents nationally, while I was with Coldwell Banker.
- I was the president of our local real estate board for two years, received the local Realtor of the Year award for 3 consecutive years, and was the first Certified Residential Specialist in our county.
- I served as the CAR director to the state board, and am a CORPAC trustee for our state board of Realtors.
- I enjoy working in all areas of the real estate field, which is why I have a number of listings in homes, condos, large and small vacant land parcels, and commercial properties.
- I have watched the market change dramatically since I started work here in 1989, and know our market well!
Visitor count since 01/01/2003 is 941